Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And the Winner is....

Darcie here on behalf of the Green Alligator. Thank you all so much for entering. As I read your comments I genuinely wished I had an alligator for each of you. For those who already bought an alligator bed and picked out a name, I'd like to get you one at a 25% discount. Truly, this is not a marketing scheme, I just want to supply anyone who participated an alligator...but sadly I can't give them all away. Just send me a note in etsy and I'll set up a reserved listing. Thanks again everyone!

And now for the part we've all been waiting for (you probably just skipped to this part anyway)


The winner is....
The Giles! who said:

"Saw your blog and LOVE the alligator. Would be so happy to win!"

Congrats! Send me your address at thesleepyfoxstore@gmail.com.

5 comments:

Kelli Radmall said...

ah poops. I didn't win

Kelli Radmall said...

p.s. Marissa is here until the 29th. Wouldn't that be so fun if we got together? Life is busy I know.

Dani said...

I stoled an alligator from your house. You told me I could. And when you get home, I will pay you for him and the whale I also stoled. Thank you for the stolen animals. Please produce more bean bags. I never know when I might need some.

Whitney Elizabeth said...

could you PLEASE stop being so cool? you're putting the rest of us to shame.
plus it makes me remember that i miss you.

Ashley said...

Oh yes, Darcie, the Ergo is a wise investment. Todd even had Ben in it when he was 3 1/2 when they were taking a long subway trek. I'm the same way...have the slings and the bjorn, but have used the ergo more than the two of them combined.